Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer
Steve Watrel has been a trusted and respected personal injury lawyer in Northeast Florida for more than 30 years. He is passionate about the law and dedicated to fighting for the rights of residents in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. You will not find another personal injury lawyer in Jacksonville who is as personally involved in every case as Steve is.
The Steve Watrel Difference
Unlike other personal injury lawyers in town, we are focused on quality instead of quantity. We don’t care about being the biggest law firm in town, we’re dedicated to being the best law firm for our clients.
When you work with us, you can expect to:
- Be heard and respected.
- Receive personalized attention.
- Work directly with Steve Watrel.
- Be kept informed every step of the way.
- Get the justice you deserve.
A Personal Injury Lawyer for All
If you’ve been injured in an accident or as a result of the carelessness of someone else, we can help. Since 1993, we’ve been helping Jacksonville residents get the justice and benefits they deserve after an injury.
We represent clients who’ve been injured in:
Serious Personal Injury
There are a lot of questions that arise when you are hurt. We can answer them.
When you are hurt in an accident, there are a lot of questions that arise. Is there permanent damage? Who is responsible? How will I pay for the medical care or missed work as a result? Since 1993, we’ve taken pride in helping our clients receive every benefit they rightfully deserve. We work hard for all our clients.
Steve Watrel, P.A. has the necessary experience you’ll need:
- to correctly assess and evaluate your potential claims;
- to get all your medical expenses paid;
- to obtain benefits to cover future care and recovery;
- to get your lost wages paid, as well as the money you’re due for any loss of future earning capacity;
- to get you everything you deserve for your pain and suffering or for the loss of a loved one;
- to help you find qualified doctors to care for your injuries;
- to get you a rental car;
- to get your car promptly and properly repaired, or get you full compensation if it was totaled;
- to handle all calls, paperwork and negotiations with insurance companies and their lawyers.
Let’s Talk About Your Case
We’d love to learn about your specific situation and how we might be able to help. Please contact us for a free, no obligation, case consultation.